We are REIKON GAMES.
We created RUINER.
And now we’re looking for a QA Technician to join us for our new game, an unannounced multiplayer FPP sci-fi / neocyber project.
Your job includes but is not limited to
- everyday functional testing, regression testing, and re-testing,
- investigating and logging in bugs,
- actively participating in improving the quality of the game.
You say yes to all of the below
- you’re a friendly and open person who likes learning and being challenged,
- have at least 2 years of experience in QA,
- are passionate about games and understand gameplay mechanics,
- write excellent English,
- can accurately and concisely describe incidents and deliver repro,
- possess superb self-organisation and strong work ethics.
You’ll gain extra points if
- you’re experienced with Unreal Engine 4, Perforce, Visual Studio, and Jira,
- know your way in compliance testing,
- have experience in test automation,
- know multiplayer games inside out,
- are familiar with the game development pipeline.
You can expect from us
- a friendly environment,
- very good salary,
- flexible working hours (core hours 10:30 - 15:30),
- healthcare insurance,
- fresh fruits and vegetables every day,
- NO crunch.
If you want to work in a team, not a corporation, in a creative atmosphere, with open-minded and friendly people and have a real impact on the final shape of the game, send your CV to email@example.com.
Please include “[QA Technician]” in the topic of your e-mail and the following clause in your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data insofar as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!