dla CI Games S.A. w Warszawa
Praca stała Grafika i animacja
CI Games is a worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Our portfolio includes action games, RPG, FPS and simulators.We're big enough to get things done, but small enough that every single person matters and can make a meaningful impact on our games creation process. We are acting fast and not wasting our time for endless deliberation and heading nowhere meetings. We're passionate, curious, fun, friendly but kind of obsessed with doing and delivering great games. Does that sound like a right place for you? If yes don’t miss that opportunity to join us, we are looking now for talented and experienced:
• Create high quality and realistic 3D models and textures (including architecture, organic objects and props) accordingly to defined artistic direction, production deadlines and technical specifications;
• Verify the quality of objects in the game, and make improvements where necessary to fit artistic and technical directions.
• 5+ years of games industry experience in creating 3D models;
• Excellent attention to detail, and good aesthetic sense;
• Self-driven along with the ability to work and communicate well within a team;
• Good organization skills;
• Strong time management skill;
• A comprehensive online portfolio showcasing your 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity.
• Competitive salary depending on skill level and experience
• Co-financing for private medical care (Medicover & Damian) and Benefit (Multisport)
• Flexible working hours (core hours 10:00-16:00)
• In-company English/Polish language classes
……and this fantastic localisation in Warsaw city centre, in modern office building, with great view and huge terrace
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English on the e-mail address: email@example.com
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-105) at ul. Twarda 18, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of CI Games S.A.”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
Data publikacji: 2020-01-22
Ofertę obejrzano: 324 razy