dla CI Games S.A. w Warszawa
Praca stała Design
CI Games is a worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Our portfolio includes action games, RPG, FPS and simulators.We're big enough to get things done, but small enough that every single person matters and can make a meaningful impact on our games creation process. We are acting fast and not wasting our time for endless deliberation and heading nowhere meetings. We're passionate, curious, fun, friendly but kind of obsessed with doing and delivering great games. Does that sound like a right place for you? If yes don’t miss that opportunity to join us, we are looking now for talented and experienced:
The candidate hired for this position will be responsible for creating and implementing consistent and believable narrative structures and developing interesting characters in our games to provide players with immersive and compelling gaming experiences. The role demands consistency of narration with a thorough understanding of design and a strong creative vision.
This work also includes tasks related to documenting, testing and implementing the narrative and localization structure within the game. We are looking for a candidate who will also actively seek feedback and proactively introduce any necessary changes to improve narration, as well as anticipate, identify and articulate problem areas with an eye to develop preventative solutions and resolve sticky narrative obstacles.
• At least 3 years of experience writing narrative for PC and console games is a must
• An understanding of storytelling, game design and the games industry
• Strong narrative and dialog writing skills
• Proficiency in English, both written and oral
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Collaborative, productive, enthusiastic attitude combined with ability to work independently as part of a team to hit deadlines and to communicate well with many external partners to facilitate the sharing of ideas and services;
• Competitive salary depending on skill level and experience
• Co-financing for private medical care (Medicover & Damian) and Benefit (Multisport)
• Flexible working hours (core hours 10:00-16:00)
• In-company English/Polish language classes
……and this fantastic localisation in Warsaw city centre, in modern office building, with great view and huge terrace
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-351) at ul. Zajęcza 2B, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of CI Games S.A.”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
Data publikacji: 2020-01-22
Ofertę obejrzano: 735 razy