dla 11 bit studios S.A. w Warszawa
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a C++ programmer eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working in our team.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
Developing and maintaining the in-house engine solutions, in particular:
- designing, prototyping, developing and maintaining the engine code,
- debugging and optimizing engine code,
- working closely with development teams to assess the needs for engine features.
- at least two years of professional experience as a programmer,
- excellent C++ programming skills,
- knowledge of game engine architecture,
- ability to debug and optimize new and existing code,
- good communication skills,
- ability to communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- professional experience in a similar position,
- experience in DirectX 11/12, Vulkan API,
- experience in multithreading applications development,
- experience with PlayStation 4 or Xbox One game development,
- experience with AI in games,
- experience in using Qt,
- working knowledge of Unity/Unreal Engine.
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours,
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- training budget,
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- English/Polish classes,
- attendance in game dev events,
- work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with a sample of your code by clicking the application button.
Data publikacji: 2020-01-24
Ofertę obejrzano: 249 razy