dla Tate Multimedia w Warszawa
Praca stała Grafika i animacja
Tate Multimedia S.A. is a Poland-based international independent developer and game publisher. Studio maintains close partnerships with major players in the sector: Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.
Company is publishing games on all major platforms and developing exclusive titles. In the past Tate Multimedia developed license-based games for major publishers in Europe (Koch Media, Atari), but now the team is focusing on developing their own brands.
Studio operates according to the “house of ideas” model on an everyday basis, which means no idea is off the table allowing developers to have the creative freedom to continually seek new, daring projects.
• Creating high-quality keyframe animation for the needs of the game
• Modification of animation from motion capture sessions
• Close cooperation with programmers
• Asset preparation (rigging, skinning)
• Cyclical presentation of your work
• Knowledge and practical skills of using traditional animation rules in computer animation
• Fluent knowledge of 3DSMax (or similar animation package), knowledge of animating with IK and FK techniques
• Ability to animate inorganic characters and objects
• Creativity, ingenuity and visual sense
• Proficiency in English at the communicative level
• Your own portfolio with character animations
• Being a team-player
• Be able to deliver your work within the deadline
• Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 in the field of animation
• Artistic skills, the ability to sketch characters in specific poses
• Facial Mocap
• Knowledge of After Effects
Please apply by email :
Please include the following clause in your application:
“I give my consent to Tate Multimedia S.A., processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out the recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.”
We will respond to selected applications.
Data publikacji: 2020-02-12
Ofertę obejrzano: 325 razy