dla All in! Games w Kraków
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our Marketing and PR team as a:
Together with Kasia, our Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for building All in! Games’ image in the media and helping to maintain proper contact with our investors.
Your tasks will be to:
- build strong relationships with financial market journalists
- prepare company announcements for investors and write content on internal pages
- handle incoming media inquiries
- maintain the company's image in Poland and abroad
- plan and develop the company's image strategy
- create and design content for company’s social media
- support the marketing of the recruitment process
Be sure that you:
- have experience in a similar position, preferably as a journalist
- have knowledge about the stock-market and can write stock-market texts
- know how to perform the listed tasks well
- are a creative thinker and have a gift for the written word with the ability to write both short and long articles
- strive to improve your skills even further
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- work well under pressure and are capable of remaining focused despite rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines
- have a strong command of both English and Polish
- are wildly passionate about games (but not too wild, you will still have to work!)
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)
Data publikacji: 2020-02-14
Ofertę obejrzano: 306 razy