Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are an experienced IT Manager eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working in our team.
- supervising the entire IT department,
- managing the IT team, which includes prioritizing the team’s main focus areas, tasks scheduling and mentoring the less experienced team members,
- detecting needs for new hires and conducting the recruitment process with the help of the HR department,
- planning, designing, implementing and overseeing the company’s entire IT infrastructure, from desktop configuration to the network architecture,
- designing and overseeing security infrastructure,
- establishing procedures that outline how problems and needs for improvements are identified, documented, assigned and corrected/implemented,
- analyzing performance of team functions to identify problem areas, and devise solutions to enhance the quality of service,
- conducting research on emerging products, services, and standards in support of service and infrastructure evolutionary efforts,
- communicating IT goals and principles both to the IT team members and to the whole company,
- collaborating with other departments to identify areas of IT challenge and maintaining effective healthy working relationships,
- establishing and maintaining communication channels with other department heads and internal clients.
- at least 5 years of professional work experience related to the position,
- at least 1 year in a similar position,
- strong management skills,
- ability to communicate complex technical concepts and collaborate with teams outside of the IT team,
- strong knowledge of server and network infrastructure which allows planning and decision making, ensuring the highest quality of IT services,
- functional knowledge of MS Windows, MS Windows Server, MS Active Directory,
- awareness and understanding of data and infrastructure security principles,
- excellent communication skills,
- ability to communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of the game development processes,
- knowledge of version control systems.
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours,
- training budget,
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- attendance in game dev events,
- work in a modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking link.
More information about us:
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Do not forget to include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
„I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company 11 bit studios S.A.”
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company 11 bit studios S.A."