Ten Square Games is a leading producer of social and mobile games in Poland. Our mobile and browser games, Fishing Clash and Let’s Fish, are smash hits with millions of active players all over the world. We still have a few awesome ideas to fulfill so if you’re looking for a reliable company which strives for success, join us!
We keep developing and our team is growing. We’re currently looking for Level Designer!
- Design and implement in-game levels based on a draft using our level editor;
- Collaborate in a team to create refined gameplay mechanics and in-game layouts;
- Implement compelling puzzle levels according to specified requirements regarding difficulty and maintain the balance of core mechanics and meta-game systems;
- Create clear and transparent documentation.
- Ability to design and implement new levels for mobile games;
- Understanding of the mobile game industry;
- Good knowledge of English to freely communicate and create technical documentation;
- Self-reliance and self-motivation;
- Creativity and logical thinking.
Nice to have:
- Aesthetic sensitivity;
- Proficiency in Jira and previous experience in agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Proficiency in Unity;
- Experience in designing and developing puzzle and casual games.
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop in the mobile technology business;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to partly work from home (home office after trial period);
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, fresh fruit in the kitchen, playroom, table football, social meetings and company trips;
- Individually adjusted training sessions and workshops.
More about us :)
The administrator of the personal data of our customers, shareholders, contractors and their employees, and other persons who contact us is Ten Square Games SA, with its registered office in Wrocław, read more: https://tensquaregames.com/wp-content/uploads/ADO_extended_en.pdf
Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes for the position described in the job offer for the duration of the recruitment process and if you've given your consent to take part in the future recruitment processes - for 12 months.