Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile and social games in Poland. Our hits - Let’s Fish and Fishing Clash - with millions of players worldwide are beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. The newest products are gaining more and more players, and we still have a lot of exciting ideas in store for our players!
The company keeps developing, we're currently looking for an ASO Specialist who'd join our marketing team.
- Analyzing game performance in Google Play Store/AppStore and increasing organic growth of our games;
- Planning the visual presentation of games in mobile stores (icons, screens, etc.) and cooperating with graphic designers;
- Creating game descriptions in mobile stores;
- Optimizing and updating both text and visual metadata of mobile stores;
- Preparing A/B tests in order to identify the most effective elements of the store on different markets;
- Preparing reports on taken optimization actions.
- Basic knowledge of organic traffic;
- Good knowledge of mobile games/apps industry;
- Good knowledge of Google Play Store / App Store;
- Ability to design creative graphic materials and present your vision to graphic designers;
- Analytical thinking skills and ability to draw logical conclusions based on numbers and charts;
- Creativity in creating and modifying texts in English and Polish based on keywords;
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2+), at least good knowledge of Polish;
- Willingness to expand your industry knowledge (reading blogs, panels, webinars, etc.);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Sheets;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and excellent organizational skills;
- Self-reliance, communicativeness, timeliness.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in SEO;
- Knowledge of ASO tools, i.e. AppAnnie, Sensor Tower, TheTool, AppFollow, AppTweak;
- Experience in digital art design;
- Ability to create promotional texts/slogans;
- Knowledge of Google Play and iTunes consoles.
A job in our office in Wrocław, to where you can easily get from any part of the city;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work with people passionate about games!;
- Fair salary;
- Conferences and game industry events;
- Company trips and gatherings (Off-road / Regattas / * Field games etc.);
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Fresh fruit in the office and pizza days! :)
More about us :)
The administrator of the personal data of our customers, shareholders, contractors and their employees, and other persons who contact us is Ten Square Games SA, with its registered office in Wrocław, read more: https://tensquaregames.com/wp-content/uploads/ADO_extended_en.pdf
Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes for the position described in the job offer for the duration of the recruitment process and if you've given your consent to take part in the future recruitment processes - for 12 months.