Vile Monarch, a hard rock games studio from Warsaw, is looking for someone who wields the ancient secrets of order and tidiness in naturally chaotic and filthy game projects. Currently more than 30 Monarchs reign in the studio, including, veterans (who worked on This War of Mine, The Witcher series, Dying Light or Hard West), that in 5 years shipped 4 successful games, conquering PC, Android, iOS, PS4, Xbox One and Switch.
- Crush Your Enemies - multiplatform bite-sized RTS
- Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator - hit party game based on building absurd sentences
- Oh...Sir! Hollywood Roast - a spin-off in the world of film
- Weedcraft Inc - ambitious tycoon game about the marijuana industry
Vile Monarch feeds on creativity - we love making fresh things of different sizes, for different platforms, in different genres. Our focus are compelling fantasies served through expertly designed game systems. Currently we’re working on several new titles, including an ambitious management strategy game that could use some help of a truly pro producer.
We need a versatile, multi-tasking servant-leader, who’d grease the cogs of the infernal game-making machine. Here are some of the example responsibilities:
- Perfecting our production methodology and leading its implementation
- Co-creating, enforcing and updating the project plan
- Tracking the progression of work, identifying problems and opportunities
- Reflecting the project’s state in a project management tool
- Facilitating communication within and between departments
- Managing outsource work
- Projects finished as a producer or in other management roles
- Thorough knowledge of project management - methodologies (e.g. Scrum) and tools (e.g. Jira)
- Proficiency in Office tools, love for sheets, tables and charts
- Excellent communication skills
- Discipline and self-reliance, organized work style
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written
- Love for games, good understanding of the industry and market
- Willingness to work full-time in Warsaw
Nice to have
- Experience on non-management gamedev positions, such as design, programming or art
- Leadership experience
- Previous management work on projects bigger than 10 people
- Love for beer, rock music and appreciation for the works of the renowned artist known as Popek.
- Fair salary
- Important role in an ambitious game (or games!). We aim for compact, mid-scale projects (1-2 years of development, 10-30 people)
- Stable full-time job with flexible work hours
- Working in a comfortable, air-conditioned office close to a metro station (Dworzec Gdański). Bonus: it’s a 23rd floor, so the view is stunning.
- Encouragement for self-development: work with experienced developers, chance to participate in sponsored conference trips.
- Emphasis on mutual care and mental health (including professional support)
- Very informal, friendly atmosphere - gaming and partying together, company trips, a fridge full of beer
- Private medical care, MultiSport benefit cards
So you think this is something for you? Send us your résumé to email@example.com along with this GDPR bit:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Vile Monarch Sp. z o. o. Sp. k.".
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Vile Monarch Sp. z o. o. Sp. k.".