dla Creepy Jar w Warsaw
Praca stała Programowanie
Creepy Jar is a Warsaw based studio with a passion for creating premium Indie games.
We have a spot open for a Gameplay Programmer and are looking for a unique individual to join our passionate and dedicated development family.
If you are a dedicated, professional team player-and the thought of taking part in ambitious open-world base building games excites you- be sure to apply!
The Gameplay Programmer role is a creative position that will allow you to work closely across disciplines and collaborate with all members of the team. You will be responsible for delivering and maintaining gameplay and systemic features on-time and to a high level of quality.
• Work closely with the Design, Animation and Art teams to bring ideas and new gameplay features into the game
• Technically design, implement and optimize a wide range of gameplay and systemic features such as player movement, camera, animation, AI, user interface, economy systems, multiplayer mechanics
• Debugging and bug fixing
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Strong practical knowledge of C++
• Strong math skills with emphasis on 3D math
• Good communication and team skills
• Ability and drive to contribute and advance all aspects of a game
• Understanding player expectations in terms of gameplay mechanics of modern video games
• Experience with UE4
• Experience in areas like animation, physics, multiplayer and UI
• Console programming experience
• Passion for playing and developing exceptional games
• Private medical care
• Multisport card
• Salary depending on skill level and experience
• Really flexible working hours (core hours 10:00-15:00)
• Work with experienced and high qualified developers
Please send your CV to:
Data publikacji: 2020-06-01
Ofertę obejrzano: 384 razy