dla People Can Fly w Warszawa
People Can Fly is looking for a talented and passionate CCC Designer with design experience in TTP / shooters / cover shooter games, with excellent sense and knowledge of player control systems and combat character movement and behavior. The ideal candidate should have proven experience designing moment-to-moment player controls and input layouts, character movement in and outside of combat and camera, weapon handling and feeling for modern AAA multiplayer titles.
- Create, pitch and prototype gameplay ideas for core character combat , including player inputs, player character movement and behavior in and out of combat, cover to cover movement and behavior, hit impacts and player feedback, weapon and items handling, behavior of abilities that include movement and cast animations.
- Implement player character with animations and behavior using animation blueprints, montages, visual effects & sound effects using various scripting systems in relationship between gameplay elements within the level and the overall game and all of the ways the player can respond to each gameplay element.
- Create designs documents, content briefs, system outlines, and other means of sharing all the necessary information with involved teams.
- Full ownership of the produced function - from conceptual and paper design, through the prototyping phase, scripting, iteration, debugging, optimization - until delivery of the game.
- Conduct playtest sessions for involved developers (level designers, artists, animators and programmers) to discuss and improve implemented prototypes.
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines, ensuring the correct partners are involved and informed throughout the development process.
- Remain current on industry trends, including new game genres, new game design methods and techniques, and trending audio visual excellence.
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- At least 6+ years of experience in the production of games for consoles and PC
- 4+ years of experience shipping AAA TTP / shooters /cover shooters titles in combat or systems design roles
- At least 1 shipped title in the role, with a history of successful features
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and align design vision with internal partners and the target audience
- Exceptional ability to conceptualize, pitch, and implement game systems and features using various tools, technology, and visual language
- Clear understanding of creative and game development processes
- Extensive experience with online action games
- Extraordinary work ethic, self-motivation and initiative
- Language: English and/or Polish language skills (everyone in our studio speaks English, but Polish language skills are a plus)
Preference to applicants with
- A familiarity with scripting languages and a strong foundation in math
- Deep understanding of systems design, player psychology, and emerging industry trends
- Experience with versatile game development tools such as Unity and Unreal.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
Data publikacji: 2020-07-06
Ofertę obejrzano: 510 razy