dla Bloober Team w Kraków
Praca stała Zarządzanie
If you’re searching for something more than just a workplace, if you want to be a co-creator rather than just another cog in the machine, if you want to go down in the history of the game industry working as a part of great productions – read this ad.
Bloober Team S.A. is not only a leading horror producer, with strong financial background and a clear strategy, but also, and perhaps most interestingly, it has a portfolio of outstanding productions. Most of all, we create a workplace with a great atmosphere and an amazing team working with passion on a projects which will be soon found on the new generation of consoles. If you’re looking not only for a well-paid job, but also a great atmosphere and the opportunity to be remembered for your work – apply.
Bloober Team is looking for a Producer to join the team of talented developers.
The Producer will work closely with the rest of the development team and manage the daily and overall progress of project development. They will be responsible for motivating the team, managing project documentation and resolving any issues that may come up during the development process.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
• managing the daily and overall progress of project development
• motivating the team
• managing reports and project documentation
• managing priorities to ensure the realization of project goals
• supporting resolving any problem that the team may face during production
• supporting decision-making process
• tracking and mitigating risks appearing in the development
• cooperation with outsourcing and business partners
• minimum 3+ years of game development experience
• management experience in the game development or a related industry
• understanding of game development process
• excellent verbal and written communication skills (Polish and English)
• very good knowledge of G Suite tools
• a great passion for games
What do we have to offer:
• earnings fitting to your skills and experience,
• possibility of long-term cooperation on current and upcoming projects,
• work in a creative environment, in a committed team of game enthusiasts,
• work in a modern, comfortable office,
• flexible working hours, days off, private healthcare, and working with new technologies.
Data publikacji: 2020-07-16
Ofertę obejrzano: 353 razy