dla Roboto w Warszawa
Praca stała Testowanie
It’s a project-based job. Projects will be taking place in our office located in Warsaw (Poland), during working hours.
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully carrying out complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last 17 years. We have worked with more than 440 companies from around the world. Our keyword for this recruitment is “cakepop”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced Game Testers or gamers that are looking to break into the gaming industry.
• Detect bugs and flaws on a daily basis
• Write clear and concise bug reports (in English)
• Precisely follow test cases, testing guides and procedures
• Raise key issues with the Lead Tester
• Make sure deadlines are met
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
• Attention to detail (put our keyword in the subject line of your response email)
• Ability to write clearly – you must be able to describe a problem
• Knowledge of PC and at least one console from the current generation
• Stress resistance and readiness to work under time pressure
• Passion for games
• 18 years of age or older
• Must be eligible to work in Poland.
• 6+ months of relevant experience in game testing
• Experience with bug tracking tools, preferably JIRA
• Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics and game design in general
• Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing, including Compliance testing
• Knowledge of all current consoles, including Switch
• Joining a fast-growing company and great working atmosphere!
• Great opportunity for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the
• A competitive salary and informal work environment
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV together with a few sentences explainng why this position is perfect for you to email@example.com as soon as possible!
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser (Roboto Translation, based in Warsaw, Gdańska 41) of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
If you want your CV to be used in other recruitments conducted by this Employer, please additionally include the following consent in your CV: "I agree to the processing of personal data included in my application form for future recruitments by Roboto with its registered office in Warsaw, at Gdańska 41.”
We encourage you to read the GDPR Clauses - INFORMATION FROM THE EMPLOYER/DATA CONTROLLER via this link: https://roboto.pl/job-information/; post title: RODO/GDPR
Data publikacji: 2020-07-17
Ofertę obejrzano: 850 razy