dla All in! Games w Kraków
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our QA team as a:
Together with the rest of the team, you’ll be checking the quality of the games we are publishing.
Your tasks will be to:
- perform functional testing of games on various platforms
- prepare feedback for developers
- write reports, checklists and create documentation in English
- verify reported bugs and fixed errors
- create test cases
Be sure that you:
- have at least 6 months of the previous experience in testing games
- know how to perform the listed tasks well
- pay attention to details, have strong analytical skills and a high level of accuracy
- strive to improve your skills even further
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- work well under pressure and are capable of remaining focused despite rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines
- have a very good knowledge of the video game industry
- have a strong command of English
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)
Data publikacji: 2020-07-27
Ofertę obejrzano: 876 razy