Playsoft creates and publishes mobile games, gathering all generations of casual players together.
We are a team of 40 passionate professionals, who share a strong culture based on continuous improvement. Our objective is to achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talents!
As a publisher, we focus on 3 genres:
- sports games (Tour de France cycling Stars, Tennis Shots, Bowling Bash),
- action/ fightings games (Bladelords, Superbrawl Universe),
- puzzle games (word games and match3).
We believe that life is more fun if you play games and even better if you create them. If you feel the same, join us and start the most exciting journey in your career!
We are looking for a Level Designer
- Design and Balance Match-3 levels and create new ingame obstacles,
- You will join an international company where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas in a creative and stimulating working environment,
- You have worked at least 3 years in the mobile f2p games industry, preferably on casual games,
- You mastered the current standards of mobile UX,
- You are comfortable with balancing, the mathematical formulas do not scare you,
- You are able to use advanced functions in Excel or Google Spreadsheet,
- You have already worked in sprints and you are interested in agile methods (scrum type),
- You are able to communicate effectively with other team members, especially artists and developers,
- You are able to model screens or sequences of screens so as to be understood by all kinds of players.
- Work experience in a game company on a Game Designer position,
- Experienced in Match-3 level design with at least one shipped product,
- Experience in creating games with a F2P monetization system (in-app purchase), that have been published,
- Thorough understanding of current mobile games market as well as f2p business model and monetization mechanics,
- Passion for gaming,
- Ability to define, communicate and explain complex ideas and concepts in a concise, clear, easy to understand language,
- Fluency in English.
- Attractive salary,
- Private medical care,
- Relocation package and assistance with the relocation process,
- Possibility to work remotely,
- Employment contract of any type (according to your preferences),
- Flexible working hours,
- Modern office with relax room which includes: arcade cabinet with classical games, darts, Xbox, PS4, lego wall, board games,
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, and beer.
If you are interested in our offer please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following statements in your application:
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data contained in my job application for the necessary needs of the ongoing recruitment processes carried out by Playsoft Sp. z o.o. based in Gdańsk
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data contained in my job application for the necessary needs of the future recruitment processes carried out by Playsoft Sp. z o.o. based in Gdańsk
Expressing the above consents is entirely voluntary and you have the right to withdraw it at any time.