Senior Rendering Programmer
dla 11 bit studios S.A. w Warszawa
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a C++ programmer eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working in our team.
Developing and maintaining the in-house Liquid Engine solutions, in particular:
- Designing, prototyping, developing and maintaining the rendering code.
- Debugging and optimizing rendering code.
- Working closely with development teams to assess the needs for rendering features.
- Mentoring other team members.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- B.Sc. degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Advanced understanding of current graphics hardware, APIs (DirectX 11/12, Vulkan) and shader programming languages.
- Strong understanding of 3D rendering algorithms and related mathematics.
- Experience researching, developing & optimizing rendering techniques.
- Very good understanding of multithreading.
- Ability to debug and optimize new and existing code.
- Good communication skills.
-Ability to communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with PlayStation 4 or Xbox One game development.
- Experience in using Qt.
- Experience working with Scrum.
- Working knowledge of Unity/Unreal Engine.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Training budget.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- English/Polish classes.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with a sample of your code by clicking the application button.
Data publikacji: 2020-10-15
Ofertę obejrzano: 133 razy