Anshar Studios is looking for talented Marketing Artis to join our team on-site in Katowice, Poland.
- Actively participating in brand identity creating a process for studio and in-house projects
- Producing required assets (static / mp4 / gif) for marketing purposes
- Executing a communication plan (screenshots, logo, PR, community assets, store metadata, videos, style guides, etc.)
- Proposing solutions to given problems, ability to provide the creative input for the ongoing marketing activities
- Anticipating the needs of the marketing team for a given project and proactively streamline productivity.
- High-quality portfolio
- Knowledge of design trends in art, film, and video games
- Knowledge about art principles like color theory, layout, typography, composition, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in using software like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Positive attitude (team-player) with the ability to give creative input. You are versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
- Intermediate English (B1/B2 level)
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere/After Effects
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level)
- Passion for video games
- Flexible work hours
- Private live and health care insurance
- Co-financing of Multisport cards
- English lessons
- Help with relocation
- No crunch
- No non-compete policy
- Pet-friendly office
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Please send your application to email@example.com with Marketing Artist in the subject
- CV is required
- Cover Letter is optional
- Portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant skills is required
- Must be willing to complete an art test if requested
- Cover Letter is optional
Do not forget to include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we're employing over 100 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open to new talented developers willing to join us on site.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects, and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.