Vivid Games is one of the leading polish mobile game developers. For over a decade we’ve been working on some amazing games including Real Boxing, the world’s best and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise. We’ve been recognized for our achievements as the “Best Indie Developer”, “Best Polish Game of the Year”, and with Apple’s prestigious “Editors’ Choice”.
We are a team of 60 passionate individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. To deliver on that promise, we take creative risks and set our goals high. Our vision is to be a world-class mobile studio with globally acclaimed hit titles.
Our strategy is to extend the global reach of our growing portfolio of games through profitable marketing on mobile platforms and publish it on other platforms like Nintendo Switch. We strive to constantly improve our top performing games which increase players’ satisfaction and engagement thus monetization.
We’re innovative and dynamic. We work in small, Agile teams and foster our culture and the quality of work environment. The games we publish are developed by internal teams and external studios as well as from publishing program. We work remotely, having offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw and Bielsko-Biala.
Location: REMOTELY or Bydgoszcz/Warszawa/Bielsko-Biała
What are your duties?
- Developing gameplay systems, UI elements in UE4 using UMG,
- Creating high quality source code in C++, including optimization for mobile platform,
- Work with artists / modelers and programmers to create art and bring it into the game,
- Responsible for writing and distributing any tool or plugins,
- Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers in regard to asset performance and validation,
- Coolaborating with the game development team (external developers and studios as well) throughout an iterative, agile development process,to diagnose and resolve in-game problems.
What should you offer?
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 Editor (including UMG),
- Strong C++ background and ability to work with blueprints,
- Mobile development experience (Android, iOS) with at least 1 shipped title,
- Knowledge of the animation system, importing and customizing content in UE4,
- Surprise us with: Basic knowledge of 2D, 3D and animation packages and pipelines,
- Experience with game polishing and optimazation pass,
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English at least B2),
- Ability to work with technical documentation,
- Passion for vgames and extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms,
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player,
- A great ability to think creatively to overcome technical challenges.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibilty on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and a virtual library at your disposal.
Make a shift in your careers and join our mission to entertain players with great games!
It would be appreciated if you will follow us and re-post on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram!