Game Developer - Programmer (Unity, C#)
Moonlit S.A., game-dev studio based in Krakow, developers of Model Builder and Dog Trainer are looking for a Game Developer to work on current and future productions.
▶ What will be your responsibilities?
- Developing game code
- Implementing gameplay solutions
- UI programming
- Adjusting to and maintaining our coding standards
- Working with GIT version control system
- Cooperating with our design team
▶ What are our requirements?
- Very good working knowledge of C# and Unity environment
- Working experience with 3D games
- Practical experience in programming
- Good time management skills
- Creativity and willingness to self-develop
- Familiarity with and use in the practice of design/project patterns
▶ Nice to have:
- Ability to create Unity tools
- Shader programming, familiarity with graphics/GPU pipeline
- Applied experience with Dependency Injection
- Working experience with different platforms (PC, Moblie, Xbox1, PS4, Switch)
- Ability to estimate the workload
▶ What do we offer?
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Highly experienced and talented working environment
- Internal trainings, development, and education with help from our experienced Developers
- Access to advanced equipment (dev-kits, consoles, VR, servers, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Real influence on the final game
- Opportunity to work on a promising project
- Help with relocation, possibility to work remotely
- Education and development trainings financed by the company
Do you want to join us? Send us your CV to email@example.com
See you soon! ✨
In the content of the e-mail, please include a clause giving consent to the processing of personal data:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).