All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level; co-publisher: 505 Games) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we’re gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Join our Marketing and PR team as a:
If you're experienced in managing communities, Steam is not a mystery for you and you'd like to work in an awesome video games publishing company, then All in! Games is the best place for you!
Your tasks will be to:
- manage our communities (Steam, Discord, Reddit), track user sentiment and steer community discussion whenever needed, sort out problems, and make sure that the players experience is as good as possible
- plan and organize community-related events
- prepare internal reports of taken actions as well as highlight community trends throughout the All in! Games’ channels
- represent the voice of the community during internal discussions and brainstorming sessions
Be sure that you:
- have a couple of years of prior professional experience in managing online communities/forums
- have a solid knowledge of gaming communities, video games culture and games in general
- are natural in building relationships, engagement and handling challenging topics both online and offline
- represent a proactive approach in searching and providing new ideas
- are flexible in terms of working hours (our community sometimes requires being responsive in later hours of the day)
- have a strong command of both English and Polish
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)