All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level; co-publisher: 505 Games) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our Production team as an:
Together with our current Producers, you will oversee the production process of the games created by our partner studios.
Your tasks will be to:
- assist the Producers by ensuring all the necessary Production assets and documentation are in place and up-to-date in order to achieve a smooth development process for our games
- keep track of the external studio key milestones and scheduled tasks according to date limits
- assist the producers reviewing Game documentation, before and during development and evaluate the builds to ensure compliance with the documentation provided
- take part in arranging subcontractors for the developer team
- communicate the project statuses to the marketing and release team, provide them with data and help with workflows
- create project-related documents, such as schedules and budget plans
- openly and precisely communicate issues as they arise, and develop plans of action with our partners
- take active part in video game events, conferences and visit the developers personally
Be sure that you:
- have some experience in a Production/Project Management related area (doesn’t need to be in video games!)
- are a very strong team-player and happy to work with different people in different projects at the same time
- are comfortable using Spreadsheets and other Project Management tools
- can organize your work even without your supervisor in the room
- have great organizational skills and can easily adapt to a changing environment as well as multitask efficiently
- have strong command of English both oral and written, to a professional standard
- have a passion for the games industry and that being a Videogames Producer means a lot to you
- can work both in Poland and abroad
What do you think about these great perks?
- Full-time position, 6 months long contract of mandate (18,50PLN/h gross) or employment contract (3000 PLN gross) with the possibility to extend
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- Multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)