All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level; co-publisher: 505 Games) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our Production team as a:
Together with our current Producers, you will oversee the production process of the games created by our partner studios.
Your tasks will be to:
- preliminarily evaluate submitted pitches
- keep track of the external studio key milestones and scheduled tasks according to date limits
- review and analyse GDDs, contracts and other documentation provided by Dev teams, before and during the development and evaluate the builds to ensure compliance with the documentation provided
- provide technical expertise consulting development roadmaps to produce estimates for scope of testing as well as other relevant feedback
- take part in arranging subcontractors for the developer team
- communicate the project statuses to the marketing and release team, provide them with data and help with workflows
- create project-related documents, such as schedules and budget plans
- openly and precisely communicate issues as they arise, and develop plans of action with our partners
- take active part in video game events, conferences and visiting the developers personally
Be sure that you:
- have worked in the video game industry as a Producer on at least one game and have over 2 years of experience working in a Games Production related role
- know how to perform the listed tasks well
- are able to organize your work even without your supervisor in the room
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- have great organizational skills and can easily adapt to a changing environment
- have strong command of English both oral and written, to a professional standard
- can work both in Poland and abroad
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)