WHO WE ARE
Wooden Alien is a company of aliens on a covert mission to take over the world. Game development is our cover-up so if we don’t want to get exposed we need to make the greatest games in the galaxy. If taking over the world matters to you join us as a Unity Developer in our Kraków HQ!
Check out our www created by unaware humans.
What our aliens get
- Flexible hours and home office option
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Bonus in the form of the Employee Stock Option Plan (it means you can become a co-owner of Wooden Alien)
- Amazing team of experienced and friendly developers
- A fascinating project in a new office in Kraków (or remotely in these pandemic times)
- Education, trainings and attendance in game dev events
- Parties, board games, meetups and other free time activities
- Relocation help if needed
- [Make 1 wish]
- You have 3+ years of experience developing games with Unity game engine
- You have at least 1 shipped PC or console project
- You are skilled in C#
- You use design patterns with ease
- You can use Polish and English in writing
- You care about our mission to take over the world
Bonus points if you check any from the list:
- Have experience working with Unity Shader Graph or Particle System
- Have experience working with Zenject
- Have three arms
What the alien will do
- Work in a team of experienced programmers
- Write clear game code
- Implement gameplay solutions
- Influence the technical aspects of the project
- Work closely with our design and art teams
- Write Unity tools for other teams
- Feedback any development aspect you want and have active impact on the project if you feel like it
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US?
- We offer a pro-team attitude
- We’re preferably looking for teammates who will join the core of our company for this and future projects
- We care
- Even more? Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wooden Alien. Have a great game!
Send your resume through this website or directly on email@example.com. Please include a clause giving consent to the processing of personal data:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).