WHO WE ARE
Wooden Alien is a company of aliens on a covert mission to take over the world. Game development is our cover-up so if we don’t want to get exposed we need to make the greatest games in the galaxy. If taking over the world matters to you join us as a Game Tester in our Kraków HQ!
This is a part time position and it requires availability for 10 hours a week. There is a strong possibility of it becoming a full time job later in the project.
Check out our www created by unaware humans.
What out aliens get
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Amazing team of experienced and friendly developers
- A fascinating project in a new office in Kraków (or remotely in these pandemic times)
- Bonus in the form of the Employee Stock Option Plan (it means you can become a co-owner of Wooden Alien)
- Home office option
- Education, trainings and attendance in game dev events
- Parties, board games, meetups and other free time activities
- Relocation help if needed
- [Make 1 wish]
- You have 6+ months of experience as a game tester
- You can use Polish and English in writing
- You are passionate about gaming, both on PC and console
- You love finding bugs and errors in games
- You enjoy working both solo and with a team
- You have good eye for details
- You care about our mission to take over the world
Bonus points if you check any from the list:
- Have experience as a solo tester
- Have analytical mind
- Have three arms
What the alien will do
- Communicate with the whole team regarding testing process
- Find bugs and errors in our game
- Make suggestions about playability and enjoyment of the game
- Submit detailed reports to the dev team
- Verifying fixes made to the game
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US?
- We offer a pro-team attitude
- We’re preferably looking for teammates who will join the core of our company for this and future projects
- We care
- Even more? Write to us: email@example.com
Wooden Alien. Have a great game!
Send your resume through this website or directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a clause giving consent to the processing of personal data:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).