Anshar Studios is looking for a talented Audio Engineer to join our team in Katowice*, Poland.
*During COVID19 pandemic remote work available, no on-site presence required
- Creation of sound assets for video games
- Implementation of sound assets using Audiokinetic Wwise
- Audio optimization for the purpose of console development
- Production and post-production of sound for trailers and other marketing materials
- Close collaboration with teams involved in game development
- At least 1 year of experience as a Sound Designer / Audio Engineer
- Completing at least one full game development cycle on a shipped game
- High-level Sound Design skills
- Strong knowledge of audio software such as Cubase, Nuendo, Protools, Reaper
- High level of familiarity with various plugins and libraries to produce original sound assets;
- Experience with implementing audio using Audiokinetic Wwise is essential
- Experience using UE4 implementation solutions such as logic in blueprints
- Working knowledge of versioning systems
- Intermediate English (B1/B2 level)
- Experience with audio implementation using FMOD Studio;
- Working experience with console development/production;
- Experience in working with Voice Overs (editing, postproduction, implementation)
- Experience with studio/field recording
- Experience with postproduction of sound for linear media
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level)
- Passion for video games
- Flexible work hours
- Private life and health care insurance
- Co-financing of Multisport cards
- English lessons
- Help with relocation
- No crunch
- No non-compete policy
- Pet-friendly office
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Please send your application alongside a link to your portfolio/reel to email@example.com with "Audio Engineer" in the subject
- Portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant skills is required
- CV is required
- Cover Letter is optional
- Must be willing to complete a Sound Design test if requested
Do not forget to include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we're employing over 100 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open to new talented developers willing to join us on site.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects, and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.