Senior Narrative Designer (Project Dolly)
dla 11 bit studios S.A. w Warszawa
We are looking for a narrative designer to work on a new game from 11 bit studios.
The "Project Dolly" is a unique writing challenge with an ambitious, Sci-Fi story and innovative narrative mechanics. If you like ambiguous and mature approach to storytelling and value meaningful games that make you think - then the “Project Dolly” is a place for you!
- Working closely with project leads in a process of creating the story.
- Overseeing the story bible and narrative vision for the project.
- Writing and implementing narrative content with dialogues and descriptions.
- Ensuring that the story supports main themes in the game.
- Creating story arcs and arcs for characters that support main themes.
- Working with other designers to ensure coherent world, both on system and narrative side.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- Professional experience in gamedev industry.
- At least one shipped title.
- Ability to deliver quality narrative work within the systemic and mechanical framework.
- Ability to portray human emotions and psychological depth of characters.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong communication skills and sense of ownership.
Nice to have:
- Published writing works (novels, short stories etc.).
- Experience in writing movie/TV scripts.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- Relocation budget.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in a modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
- In-house gym.
- If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.
Data publikacji: 2021-02-10
Ofertę obejrzano: 330 razy