dla All in! Games w Kraków
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Join our Internal Development team as a:
As a Level Designer, you will be responsible for creating engaging architecture in game levels that will enhance the fun factor of gameplay.
Your tasks will be to:
- design levels starting from the concept stage, through the whitebox phase, scripting, debugging, and optimizing them
- collaborate with the visual/meshing department to ensure that the levels are of the highest visual quality while keeping gameplay entertaining as well as the designer and coding teams, creating maps as fun as they can be and integrating any new features into built-in levels
- take part in the general game design process
Be sure that you:
- have at least 2 years of professional experience in level design
- have a very good knowledge of the Unity 3D Engine
- have at least one successfully shipped game on PC or console
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- are self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize and deliver the best quality work within deadlines
- have the ability to process, understand, and implement feedback
- have a good knowledge of the console market & gaming trends and are passionate about third-person action games
- have a strong command of both English and Polish
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)
Data publikacji: 2021-02-15
Ofertę obejrzano: 277 razy