Senior Level Artist
dla Techland w Wrocław, Warszawa
Grafika i animacja
Founded in 1991, Techland is a renowned global publisher, distributor, and developer of video games. Our titles – especially Dying Light and Dying Light: The Following as well as the Dead Island and the Call of Juarez game series – achieved an international success and won millions of fans. Dying Light, which launched in 2015, has been played by more than 11 million people to date. In 2016 the company joined the international publishing market as Techland Publishing, and announced development of two triple-A titles: Dying Light 2 and fantasy action RPG game. Thanks to industry-leading specialists and use of latest technology, Techland is committed to delivering unforgettable experiences and innovative entertainment to players around the world.
Your daily tasks:
- participating in the creation of ideas and plans for locations/levels,
- setting the rough geometry of locations (terrain shape, buildings, interior walls),
- finishing locations and cutscenes with existing meshes and decals,
- lighting locations and cutscenes to enhance the mood and to help direct gameplay,
- optimizing locations,
- collaboration with Level Designers (responsible for gameplay), Concept Artists, 2D/3D Artists and other people involved in creating game locations,
- working using a proprietary editor,
- taking care of a particular part of the game (i.e. a large part of the environment).
You meet our expectations if you have:
- at least 5 years of experience in level design or lighting video games levels,
- at least two shipped AAA titles,
- very good command of English,
- passion for games and knowledge of the gaming industry from the player’s perspective,
- ability to express ideas verbally and through quick sketches,
- excellent teamwork skills,
- an eye for real-world and game references,
- familiarity with 2D or 3D graphics suites (Adobe Photoshop, 3DS Max/Blender).
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- integration: parties (food truck festivals, Halloween party, XMas party, Summer Party, etc), finances team integration meetings, going to the cinema together.
- outstanding atmosphere: spaces for relax and fun at our offices, gym, nap room and relaxation room in Wroclaw office, spacious and comfortable working areas,
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.
- comfortable offices: our own canteen in Wroclaw office, fully equipped kitchens, flexible working hours, no dress code, charity events, fruity mondays and many more!
Data publikacji: 2021-02-15
Ofertę obejrzano: 113 razy