Senior Quest Designer
dla Techland w Wrocław, Warszawa
Founded in 1991, Techland is a renowned global publisher, distributor, and developer of video games. Our titles – especially Dying Light and Dying Light: The Following as well as the Dead Island and the Call of Juarez game series – achieved an international success and won millions of fans. Dying Light, which launched in 2015, has been played by more than 11 million people to date. In 2016 the company joined the international publishing market as Techland Publishing, and announced development of two triple-A titles: Dying Light 2 and fantasy action RPG game. Thanks to industry-leading specialists and use of latest technology, Techland is committed to delivering unforgettable experiences and innovative entertainment to players around the world.
Your daily tasks:
- creating detailed plans for quest playthroughs (e.g. flowcharts) and implementing them in the game in co–operation with other departments (Level Design, Level Art, Animation, Audio, etc.),
- ensuring the quality of player experience,
- designing detailed descriptions of characters and the game world,
- working iteratively with the Narration team (the whole team creates, develops, and provides feedback for all ideas),
- following trends in the industry and being up–to–date with innovative solutions allowing to achieve project goals in terms of narration.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- minimum 3 years of experience at a similar position in the gaming industry,
- experience in creating narration for games (working on narration at least in one project), including the knowledge of any editor used for creating games,
- very good knowledge of the video game industry,
- familiarity with the difference between the narrative and the gameplay layer in open world action RPG games,
- very good communication skills,
- ability to create many diverse ideas (we're not concentrating on polishing ideas for months, but on generating the most interesting ones in, e.g. a week),
- positive attitude to feedback,
- very good command of English.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of the basics of scripting for narrative use (e.g. using global variables in Twine or basic managing of Blueprints in the Unreal Engine).
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- integration: parties (food truck festivals, Halloween party, XMas party, Summer Party, etc), finances team integration meetings, going to the cinema together.
- outstanding atmosphere: spaces for relax and fun at our offices, gym, nap room and relaxation room in Wroclaw office, spacious and comfortable working areas,
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.
- comfortable offices: our own canteen in Wroclaw office, fully equipped kitchens, flexible working hours, no dress code, charity events, fruity mondays and many more!
Data publikacji: 2021-02-15
Ofertę obejrzano: 148 razy