Ahoy Games is one of the 10 participators of Google's Launchpad Accelerator program
Never ending quest of finding a rockstar programmer. Are you one? If so, JOIN US!
At Ahoy Games you will be working with the latest tech to create the most fun and polished games together with a highly talented team. We are truly passionate about games and we value creativity over anything else. We are looking for a backend programmer, who will build the server backend side of our games.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar field
- Experience working with C#, Redis, SQL, Docker, Ansible, etc...
- Experience building in a cloud environment
- Knowledge of Linux & Windows environments, source code control systems, and release management
- Strong coding, testing, algorithm design, debugging skills
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Being fluent in English
- Being familiar with games and loving games
- Being self-motivated, creative and innovative
- Attractive salary
- Studio located near Metro Wilanowska
- Flexible working hours
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- A chance to work with the latest technologies
- A competitive salary, multiple work contract options
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year regardless of the type of contract
- Medicover Healthcare Package
- Free snacks and beverages in the kitchen
- Many choices of Nespresso coffee
- Ergonomic chairs and IPS Panel Displays
- A home-like and relaxed studio atmosphere
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by Ahoy Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-703) at ul. Bukowińska 2, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of Ahoy Sp. z o.o.”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal