dla Infinity Ward Poland w Kraków
Infinity Ward, developer of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, are seeking a motivated UI Engineer to work at our studio in Kraków.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Develop, modify, and debug UI software in script and C/C++.
- Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test UI software on PC and console platforms.
- Collaborate with other internal departments (art, design, audio, QA, etc.)
- Co-develop and collaborate with other Activision studios.
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams.
- Participate in the scheduling, design, performance and code review process.
- Report to UI Lead Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, or Math related field.
- Shipped at least one game title.
- 3+ years of experience working in the game industry or related field.
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
- Passion for games.
- Aptitude for UX design.
- Familiarity with Lua programming.
- Experience with console development. (Xbox One, PS4)
Please also include the following statement with your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. no. 133, item 883)
Data publikacji: 2021-02-19
Ofertę obejrzano: 138 razy