Hi! We are One More Level - a team of over 30 people. Creators of Ghostrunner, released in 2020, positively rated by 91% of Steam users. Thanks to this project, we have learned a lot - about ourselves, our possibilities, and what and how we want to achieve.
Our mission is to create unique, bold, conceptually independent games in quality and with an audiovisual setting fitting for AAA productions. Team, coherent vision, and transparency are the fundamental values of One More Level, on which we build every element of our activity.
We are still supporting & expanding Ghostrunner; at the same time, we are looking for experienced people for the next project - Cyber Slash (TBA).
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Art Producer!
- Jira - maintaining tasks and responsibilities of the art team, reminding about updates or completing tickets and making sure that the tasks' visuals/WIPs are included,
- Supervising the progress of the art team's work - monitoring the designated time frames for tasks, enforcing deadlines and quality, and responding to signs of lack of progress,
- Taking orders for the purchase of e-licenses/software/addons/references/kitbash - organizing space for storing this type of files,
- Close cooperation with the Art Director - regular meetings, updating/informing about potential problems/challenges, etc.
- Organization of work - help in planning sprints and milestones, maintaining the wiki (Confluence & Google Drive) with the created materials,
- Outsourcing/Recruitment management - contact with freelancers, negotiating contracts, enforcing deadlines,
- Tasks related to the recruitment process - from emails with inquiries about the possibility of cooperation, by signing NDA-type contracts, to verification of the effects of the Art Director and the leader of a specific department/interview at a potential admission, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position,
- Knowledge of the pipeline in AA/AAA productions,
- Ability to estimate and verify the estimation of tasks in the art team area,
- Ability to diagnose possible problems and match appropriate methods of motivation,
- Experience using Atlassian products - Jira & Confluence,
- Ability to communicate in English - B2/C1 level.
- Knowledge of the SCRUM and/or KANBAN methodology,
- Previous experience as a game developer,
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- High transparencies at every level,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the form below ⬇️⬇️⬇️