Hi! We are One More Level - a team of over 30 people. Creators of Ghostrunner, released in 2020, positively rated by 91% of Steam users. Thanks to this project, we have learned a lot - about ourselves, our possibilities, and what and how we want to achieve.
Our mission is to create unique, bold, conceptually independent games in quality and with an audiovisual setting fitting for AAA productions. Team, coherent vision, and transparency are the fundamental values of One More Level, on which we build every element of our activity.
We are still supporting & expanding Ghostrunner; at the same time, we are looking for experienced people for the next project - Cyber Slash (TBA).
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of UI Artist!
- Create and implement a broad variety of high-quality artwork for use in our games and media,
- Care for consistency of individual screens and interface elements - work with the UI team to maintain a consistent style across the game,
- Work closely and collaborate effectively with other departments, such as game designers, artists, engineering, and others.
- Extensive knowledge of visual design fundamentals such as color theory, graphic design, typography, iconography, motion graphics, and branding,
- Ability to receive art direction and provide multiple design solutions,
- Ability to transform the design grid into an artistic concept,
- Work in iterative mode,
- Comfortable in working with both raster and vector environments.
- Passion for the games and knowledge of current market trends,
- Previous experience in a similar position,
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- High transparency at every level,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the form below ⬇️⬇️⬇️