dla 11 bit studios S.A. w Warszawa
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are experienced QA Lead, ready to join a place where you can feel that you’re actually part of the team that creates games that matter - we will be happy to have you working with us.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- Managing day-to-day tasks of the QA team.
- Ensuring competencies within QA meet project’s long-term requirements.
- Working closely with other leads and producers to optimize cooperation between QA and other teams.
- Mentoring QA team members.
- Writing reports, checklists and creating documentation in Polish and English.
- Verifying that reported bugs meet project’s requirements and standards.
- Creating test cases.
- Providing feedback for project scheduling purposes.
- At least 3 years of experience in game QA, 1 year of team management experience.
- Very good command of spoken and written English and Polish.
- Insight into game production process.
- Deep love for games.
- Working in in-house QA.
- Experience in compliance tests on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Basic knowledge of at least one popular game engine, i.e. Unity, Unreal.
- Basic programming skills.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- Polish/English classes.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.
Data publikacji: 2021-03-17
Ofertę obejrzano: 423 razy