Ten Square Games is conquering the mobile and browser games market. Our top games – Fishing Clash and Let’s Fish – are breaking records of popularity in Apple and Google Play Stores.
We keep developing and our team is growing. We’re currently looking for a Junior Product Specialist!
If you’re creative and not afraid of challenges, and at the same time thorough and well-organized, can work according to a fixed plan and optimize your work results – apply – maybe this is a job just for you?
- Help to define direction and a development roadmap for your game;
- Define monthly sales strategy and plan promotions to maximize virtual goods revenue;
- Analyze game metrics to identify opportunities for optimizing performance, incl. conversion, retention, churn, customer lifetime value;
- Cooperate with internal engineering teams to design new promotion formats and improve monetization tools while taking care of the game economy;
- Support a product team and monetization specialists and facilitate community management;
- Tirelessly promote and champion your product in a fast paced environment;
- Manage and design challenging and satisfying events and activities for the players.
- 1+ years of working experience, preferably in online industry;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- High level of initiative and result orientation, ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership;
- Excellent project management and strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects concurrently;
- Knowledge of gaming industry, MMOs and other kinds of online games is beneficial;
- Passion for working in a performance-driven company with many opportunities to grow personally and professionally;
- Precision, scrupulousness, attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, flexibility;
- Analytical skills, ability to analyze facts and draw conclusions.
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Internal and external workshops, communities of practice; educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.
The administrator of the personal data of our customers, shareholders, contractors and their employees, and other persons who contact us is Ten Square Games SA, with its registered office in Wrocław, read more: https://tensquaregames.com/wp-content/uploads/ADO_extended_en.pdf
Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes for the position described in the job offer for the duration of the recruitment process and if you've given your consent to take part in the future recruitment processes - for 5 years.Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes for the position described in the job offer for the duration of the recruitment process and if you've given your consent to take part in the future recruitment processes - for 5 years.