Immersion is a Polish company operating globally.
We create business applications and VR / AR games for users all over the world. We have already collected nominations for many awards, and we want more because we can do more.
We are looking for a competent junior help desk technician to provide internal company assistance on computer systems and software
- Respond to incoming requests related to IT issues.
- Solve problems with the network, PCs, printers, servers (basic), and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc.)
- Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Maintain company PCs and other hardware, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Keep an inventory of all equipment, software, and licenses.
- Take care of broken hardware, file RMAs, contact external support or sellers.
- Assist with onboarding of new users.*
- Write guides and manuals.
- Suggest improvements in procedures.
- Working knowledge with computer hardware and common software.
- Experience with computer network (LAN) maintenance, repairs, and analysis.
- Experience with operating systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux (Debian) is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work fully on-site (not remotely).
- An openness to learning new technologies.
Polish - very good,
English - very good
Apply for this job: https://immersionspzoo.recruitee.com/o/it-help-desk-professional
Send your CV with the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016 r. item 922).