We are REIKON GAMES.
We created RUINER.
We are looking for an experienced GAME DEVELOPMENT IT SUPPORT to join our team.
- Ongoing team support in daily work, e.g.:
maintain functioning of all IT infrastructure (hardware, software, systems, etc.).
problem-solving related to machine, software, peripheral devices, etc.
regular maintenance and upgrade of the entire team network, hardware and software on location and remote.
- local and remote user support.
- Monitoring, registration, documentation, oversight, etc.
- Hardware - shopping and registering.
- Software shopping and licensing.
- Ongoing users’ registration and closing inactive accounts.
- Software license management and registry (e.g., antivirus, programs for graphic designers, animators, etc.)
- Design and engineer workstation solutions dedicated to different game development specialists.
- Prepare the work stations for use by developers (e.g. install and configure operating system, dedicated software, etc.)
- Experience as IT Support in Game Development.
- Up-to-date knowledge and drive to be oriented in current technical trends, standards, solutions, etc.
- Good work organization.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Working English proficiency.
- Knowledge of and fluency in productive documentation / data management tools and solutions.
- Resourcefulness, initiative, independence in actions.
- Good communication and conversation skills.
- Availability to regularly be present in the studio in Warsaw.
- Friendly, positive attitude.
- Openness to working in a culturally diversified team.
Would be great if
- You can create and manage networks in Linux.
- You know work automation systems (e.g. Jenkins).
- You’re interested in technical novelties and actualize your knowledge and skill in this field
What you can expect from us
- Friendly and creative work environment
- Position in a stable and developing company
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:30 - 15:30).
- Wellbeing support
- Healthcare insurance
If you want to work in a team, not a corporation, with opportunities to grow in a creative atmosphere, with open-minded and creative people, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please include the clause in your application:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data insofar as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”