Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile and social games in Poland. Our hits - Fishing Clash, Hunting Clash - with millions of players worldwide are beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. The newest products are gaining more and more players and we still have a lot of exciting ideas in store for our players! We keep developing and our team is growing. We’re currently looking for QA Engineer!
We’re an experienced team that will never leave you in the lurch. We’re looking for a QA Engineer with passion for mobile games who is willing to join a creative working environment and is not afraid of challenges.
- Actively participating in Scrum ceremonies
- Writing automated UI tests
- Testing mobile applications
- Work on building the architecture of automated tests
- Detecting, analyzing problems identified in tests;
- Cooperating with the project team, taking responsibility, knowledge sharing
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in mobile test automation
- Knowledge of programming languages (Java, Python);
- Experience in working with Jenkins, GIT (CI), Appium
- Understands mobile technology and the testing process and its elements;
- Has analytical thinking skills;
- Is communicative, easily establishes relations;
- Is perceptive, accurate and independent in solving problems;
- Knows English (efficient communication in written and spoken form)
NICE TO HAVE:
- University degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Work in agile projects:Scrum
- Experience in: JIRA, Confluence
- Knowledge of mobile games, the Unity engine;
- Using Cloud Solutions: Bitbar, AWS Device Farm
- Experience in performance testing
- Enthusiasm for games of different platforms, especially mobile ones (iOS, Android);
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Internal and external workshops, communities of practice; educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.
The administrator of the personal data of our customers, shareholders, contractors and their employees, and other persons who contact us is Ten Square Games SA, with its registered office in Wrocław, read more: https://tensquaregames.com/wp-content/uploads/ADO_extended_en.pdf
Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes for the position described in the job offer for the duration of the recruitment process and if you've given your consent to take part in the future recruitment processes - for 5 years.