Techland is an independent developer, distributor, and global publisher of AAA games available on PC, Sony Playstation, as well as the Xbox family of devices including Xbox One. The company has operated since 1991 and so far has opened three branches – in Warsaw, Wrocław, and in Ostrów Wielkopolski – where it employs about 400 people all together. Techland's most known productions include Dead Island, Call of Juarez, and Dying Light, all loved by millions of players around the world. You will find more information at the www.techland.net website.
Your daily tasks:
- Defining, prototyping, communicating and iterating on complex UI solutions, such as creating Wireframes, UI Mockups, Signs&Feedback and other player-facing game elements.
- Establishing, optimizing and maintaining proper workflow and templates for UI Artifacts.
- Leading the UI Design Team to meet design and business goals.
- Executing a consistent and high-Quality UI vision through example and leadership.
- Collaborating with other teams (such as art, gameplay, audio, etc).
- Working closely with game designers, Game Director and Art Director with further design iterations and in order to gather requirements and define technical requirements and potential limitations.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- +4 years of experience in UX and UI Designing with at least 1 shipped AAA title.
- Excellent working knowledge of 2D graphics applications (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator), eye for details, very good familiarity with User Centered Design principles.
- Practical ability to create interface according to the user-oriented design process (UCD),
- Holistic approach to the design process.
- Experience in leading a team of UI designers
- Very good understanding of the game industry and video games, as well as knowledge of current trends.
- Ability to react accordingly to changing plans and prioritize efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Fluency in English.
What can we offer:
- Benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- Outstanding work atmosphere,
- Development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.