Techland is an independent developer, distributor, and global publisher of AAA games available on PC, Sony Playstation, as well as the Xbox family of devices including Xbox One. The company has operated since 1991 and so far has opened three branches – in Warsaw, Wrocław, and in Ostrów Wielkopolski – where it employs about 400 people all together. Techland's most known productions include Dead Island, Call of Juarez, and Dying Light, all loved by millions of players around the world. You will find more information at the www.techland.net website.
Your daily tasks:
- owning and communicating long term strategies for the projects
- developing and maintaining best practices for production processes
- oversee project schedules and task backlogs
- identifying bottlenecks that could prevent the team from achieving goals
- providing progress updates to senior management
- managing and mentoring a team of content producers
- collaborating with all stakeholders and teams to ensure all the schedules are met
- ensuring the flow of information within and between teams
- ensuring a positive and cooperative work environment
You meet our expectations if you have:
- minimum of 5 years of experience working on a similar position with at least one AAA title shipped
- experience in producing and releasing open world rpg games, or at least games with strong open world and rpg elements
- strong leadership and team management skills
- ability to oversee more than one project at a time
- knowledge of project management, including agile frameworks
- strong analytical and prioritization skills
- high self-motivation and self-organization
- readiness to proactively initiate changes, introduce improvements, and optimize processes.
- very good command of English
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- outstanding work atmosphere
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.