All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our Internal Development team as a:
As a Technical Producer you’ll join our freshly created AIG Internal Porting House and your main task will be to manage the daily operations of our porting team in order to deliver the best gaming experience to gamers who play on different platforms!
Your tasks will be to:
- lead our porting team (planning, gathering requirements, backlog management, etc.)
- ensure the continuity and stability of production (from the technical perspective)
- track production schedules and mitigate risks/blockers
- solve all issues related to changes in the production environment
- communicate with development teams to maintain stability of the environment, drive consensus on technical decisions and inform about all implemented changes/solutions
- create a truly collaborative ecosystem (motivating, resolving conflicts, stimulating creativity)
- support project administration (documentation, reporting, budgeting, risk management)
Be sure that you:
- have a prior experience in a managerial position within production/development environment (preferably more than 3 years)
- have experience in coordinating at least one released project
- are familiar with game development lifecycle and/or have a previous experience working as a programmer
- have a strong understanding of project management processes and practices
- have a strong ability to work with various producers, developers and testers across multiple studios and platforms
- are familiar with Agile methodologies
- have experience with JIRA and other project tracking and bug database software
- have a strong command of both English and Polish
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)