Lead Combat Designer (Project 8)
dla 11 bit studios S.A. w Warszawa
Share your vision and develop our new project (Project 8) with us! If you are a highly experienced game designer eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you on board. Reporting to the Design Director, the Lead Combat/Gameplay Designer will translate the game vision into playable gameplay and combat solutions which are coherent and support the game message.
- Work closely with the Design Director to develop the overall game vision and make sure that combat and gameplay features support it.
- Work with your team to prioritize work, assign tasks, discuss progress, tackle setbacks, find solutions, share experience, provide feedback and coach team members.
- Collaborate with other domain leads and production to ensure constant communication, consistency across the board and continuous build delivery for weekly review sessions.
- Work with the team on gameplay features based on creative directions (e.g. combat systems, weapon attributes, artificial intelligence behaviours, 3C elements, gameplay rules, progression systems etc.).
- Ensure that features developed by your team are coherent with other game systems and the overall game vision.
- Work with the team to develop in-engine (UE4) prototypes and evaluate their performance.
- At least 5 years of experience on similar position.
- Exceptional problem-solving, organizational, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking, curiosity, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility.
- Experience with game engines (e.g. Unity or Unreal), animation systems (e.g. animation state machines, animation blueprints, montages, etc.).
- Solution oriented and ability to work effectively under pressure.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- Relocation budget for candidates from abroad.
- 20 or 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave.
- Polish/English classes.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in a modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.
Data publikacji: 2021-04-23
Ofertę obejrzano: 194 razy