VARSAV Game Studios S.A. focuses it's activity on the development of computer games, publishing activities and investments in companies from the gaming industry. The studio's first production, Bee Simulator, was released on November 14, 2019, simultaneously for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, in both box and digital versions. Our future projects will concentrate on the motto: "games from a different perspective", with a unique perspective of the main character, previously unknown in other games.
Around 30-members VARSAV Game Studios team focuses on the development of Giants Uprising game, whose announcement met with very positive reception during Gamescom 2019 and on pre-production phase of another AA game with an animal main protagonist.
We are currently looking for:
(7000 - 11000 brutto, but if you are a senior developer - hit us up, we can negotiate)
What will you do?:
- Conceptualize and build levels based on creative vision and consultation with narrative and design departments.
- Create captivating encounters and map dynamics.
- Use existing tools or request new ones in order to prototype new mechanics and twists.
- Work hand in hand with the art department, to create stunning levels.
- Sketch, blockout and tweak whole maps with creative freedom comfortable for you.
- Marry gameplay and narration, to create heart-gripping moments.
What you need to know?
- Passion for game and ambition to constantly learn new things
- Solid understanding of Unreal Engine
- At least 1 commercial shipped project
- Solid grasp of blueprints
- Fluent english
- A good grasp of level design fundamentals
How can you get an edge over other candidates?
- A good understanding of all major UE tools (Sequencer, Niagra, Materials etc.).
- Experience in rapid prototyping.
- Experience with game optimization and using UE profilers and tools.
- Intuition and practice with 3C and combat-type encounters.
- Shipped titles with third-person action game genres.
- Advanced knowledge on level design related philosophy and pipelines.
- Our base contract is an Employment Contract (UoP), but we can adapt to your needs.
- Wide variety of projects in which you can diversify your skills and experiences.
- Team that encompases anyone from juniors to industry veterans, which allows for incredible development possibilities.
- Flexible working hours from 8-10 to 16-18
- Core Hours 10-16
- Support for working from home, yet with access to a studio in the heart of the city - a walking distance to PKiN and pl. Konstytucji
- possibility of providing multisport card or private medicine packages
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org