Anshar Studios is looking for a talented Senior Narrative Designer to join our team on-site* in Katowice, Poland.
*During COVID19 pandemic remote work available, no on-site presence required
- Finding creative ways of exploring and presenting powerful story and narrative through a game’s core mechanics
- Creating arcs for characters that support main themes
- Collaborate with different teams (level designers, game designers, artists, animators, etc.) to ensure the correct integration of all narrative elements
- Taking responsibility for the game narrative layer
- Works with production to assist, and provide feedback to plans and schedules
- Introducing feedback for general game improvement
- Identify, develop and communicate best practices for everything related to storytelling in games
- Analyze user testing and recommend design solutions
- At least 4 years of experience as a Narrative Designer
- Credited as a narrative designer in at least 1 commercial video game
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of design fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent ability to organize and structure your own work
- Passion for Roleplaying and Tactical games
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level)
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Experience using tools for prototyping the game experience
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with mentoring other designers
- Experience with supervising a narrative design team
- Experience working on cRPGs
- Passion for P&P RPGs
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level)
- Flexible work hours
- Private life and health care insurance
- Co-financing of Multisport cards
- English lessons
- Help with relocation
- No crunch
- No non-compete policy
- Pet-friendly office
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Please send your application to email@example.com with "Senior Narrative Designer" in the subject
- CV is required
- Cover Letter is optional
- Portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant skills is required
- Must be willing to complete a test if requested
Do not forget to include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we're employing over 100 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open to new talented developers willing to join us on site.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects, and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.