StreamCards brings never before seen on-stream entertainment. Our Twitch extension, currently based on the CS:GO title (more to come soon!), introduces interactivity to the tournament live streams. How? StreamCards is a card game fed with live data, it allows viewers to engage further with what’s happening in a tournament match, in real time. It’s not another gamification mechanic, but a full fledged, first-ever game for esports live streams. Excited to be a part of a real change?
Currently, we are looking for a person who is passionate about esports and Twitch, ideally also about CS:GO to join us in the role of Community Manager.
- Contribute to the global communication vision and projects selection
- Carefully plan and prepare in advance high-quality content for our global social media channels (text, graphics, simple video tutorials)
- Manage social media channels (publications, moderation, overall presence)
- Develop and execute independently special community initiatives ( contests, partnerships, events)
- Monitor trends, proactively incorporate global best practices on our social media channels
- Take the initiative and be on the forefront of our global presence - interact with stakeholders via our social media channels (groups, individuals, media, teams, KOLs)
- Analyse and clearly report on channel growth and initiatives
- Motivate and build relationship with our players on a daily basis
- Identify and launch activities with content creators, media, top fans, and influencers
- Gather and present community feedback (market sentiment)
- Cooperate with other departments to synchronize communication activities and obtain content
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTITUDE
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- A proven track record of managing communication, with a focus on social media particularly Twitter and Discord, but also Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit and others
- Passion for the esports industry, particularly CS:GO, but other titles would be a plus too, best as both player and tournament viewer.
- Creativity, proactivity, and the ability to think "outside the box” BUT also strong business-focus, organization and planning skills
- The ability to easily make new contacts and maintain them
- A high level of maturity, a strong work ethic and a professional attitude
- Create basic visual content for social media (graphics, simple videos)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with streaming platforms (Twitch, YouTube Live, Facebook Live) as either a streamer or a viewer.
- Native level of either Spanish, Portugal, or German
- Project management experience
What do we offer?
- Small and agile team means a lot of impact on the actual product and the direction in which we are going!
- Unique chance to be a part of the real disruption on the esports live streams scene
- Grow and build competencies in the top sectors of gamedev, technology and esports
- Work fully remote!
- Feel safe with private medical insurance and Multisport
- Respect for your work and compensation that matches your skills
Depends on the experience:
If you are a person that will fit our team instantly and start working from the first day with little to no time needed to gain knowledge we can offer up to 8000 PLN (net + VAT).
Please add following paragraph to your application:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).”