dla PixelAnt Games w Wrocław, remote
Praca stała Inne
As a part of Sumo Group, we build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega. The projects we work on are amongst the biggest and most recognized AAA and AA+ titles, mostly based on Unreal Engine and range across multiple platforms and genres. We are also aiming to kick-off our own IP project later on this year.
Reporting to the Head of IT Operations but working closely with the local studio, responsibilities will include providing IT support to the PixelAnt studio and the wider Sumo group. The role offers excellent potential for further training and the opportunity to work in a highly creative and fast paced videogame development studio.
In your new role you will:
· Be the primary point of contact for the studio IT issues and support agreed service levels, standards, and processes from the centralized helpdesk.
· Provide desktop, laptop, mobile, server and storage support.
· Setup and configure new authorised end-user devices. Install authorized software in the devices.
· Process service requests and keep users informed about their incidents' status at agreed intervals.
· Escalate issues which are beyond the employees' capabilities or resource capacity to senior resources in an effective manner to optimize the quality of service provided.
· Identify and take part in initiatives to improve the quality of the technological service.
· Register and classify received incidents and undertake an immediate effort to restore a failed IT service as quickly as possible. If no ad-hoc solution can be achieved, transfer the Incident to the team leader.
· Manage device backups, diagnose and resolve technical issues when required.
· Ensure security and upgrades are applied to authorised end-user devices and kept up to date.
· Install antivirus to all authorised end-user devices. Fault finding to authorised end-user devices when required.
· Document and maintain all logs for equipment and users. Update the CI and asset management platform when required.
· Ensure licensing for all software purchased is recorded and maintained in the asset management platform.
· Prepare documents, meeting materials and correspondence and provide training to end-users as required.
· Provide the best end-user experience and outstanding support to all internal and external end-users.
· Tackle any other additional responsibilities as requested by senior management.
· Experience in providing in-depth desktop support to a growing client base
· Experience in controlling and management of IT Assets (including software & hardware)
· Experience with troubleshooting Microsoft products (Windows 10, Windows Server, Office 365)
· At least intermediate English level
· Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative in a technology company
· Self-motivated with willingness to learn from colleagues
What We Offer:
· Competitive Salary (Employment contract or B2B)
· Bonus plan
· Flexible working hours
· Fully remote/ Office /Mixed working models
· 5 Learning Days a year
· Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Voult
· Game & Book Libraries
· Career Development
· ...and much more
Where do we stand on diversity?
At PixelAnt Games, we know that diversity and inclusivity will make our teams (and the amazing work that they do) better! We encourage and welcome ALL applications.
More About PixelAnt Games Studio:
We are building our studio based on trust and respect. We often ask “why” and learn from smarter than us. We bring the software delivery experience from the IT industry and use the best practices created there. Our goal is to bring fun back to gamedev.
We are based in Wroclaw and we promote the remote work model.
Data publikacji: 2021-06-04
Ofertę obejrzano: 215 razy
To ogłoszenie korzysta z zewnętrznego systemu rekrutacyjnego.
Klikając przycisk poniżej zostaniesz do niego przekierowany:Przejdź do serwisu rekrutacyjnego