Lionbridge Gaming is seeking a Test Automation Framework Developer to join our fast-growing Game Test Platforms R&D organization responsible for building technology ecosystem supporting games production flows. The goal of the organization is to create an innovative service, which can be accessed globally in SaaS model, allowing developers and publishers automatic verification of their games installed remotely on different platforms. Being part of our team you have a chance to work for such big players in the industry like BANDAI NAMCO, WB GAMES, NCSOFT, MICROSOFT STUDIOS and many others.
The ideal candidate will be a member of a small remote team dedicated to creating a unique, cutting-edge solution for mobile app and games development and testing process. Join our international team, full of creativity and startup atmosphere and influence the further progress of our product by your hard work, innovative suggestions and research. We will accommodate your vision within our own. Our main principle is to take advantage of latest industry standards and innovative solutions so you will not only influence what product does but what is most important, how product will be developed.
- Maintaining, improving and designing a user- friendly test framework;
- Looking over and resolving issues as well as improving the mobile device farm;
- Maintaining a working environment for mobile- test framework communication;
- Participating in the estimation and planning of iterative agile releases.
- Very good knowledge of Python;
- Moderate knowledge of Linux;
- Moderate knowledge of iOS & Android mobile platforms (OS maintenance, configuration, interfaces, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of Xcode (XcUITest, Xcode program overall), LibImobileDevice framework for iOS -
communication and Android Debug Bridge for Android communication;
- Proficiency in English.
Not required but would be an asset:
- Experience in using Appium testing framework;
- Experience in alternative testing framework;
- Experience in mobile automation testing;
- Experience in mobile development;
- Basic experience with MySQL databases;
- Good teamwork and communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of Selenium Webdriver.
- Freedom in suggesting new technologies used to develop and improve features in built solution;
- Flexible type of contract (work contract with employee benefits package including private medical care,
sport card and holiday allowance or B2B contract with paid holidays);
- Flexible working hours;
- Fully remote work;
- Work in a creative team and friendly environment;
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment - Lionbridge has offices in over
20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a
wide range of cultures and work styles.
- Access to training platform.