Lionbridge Gaming is seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join our fast-growing Game Test Platforms R&D organization responsible for building technology ecosystem supporting games production flows. The goal of the organization is to create an innovative service, which can be accessed globally in SaaS model, allowing developers and publishers automatic verification of their games installed remotely on different platforms. Being part of our team you have a chance to work for such big players in the industry like BANDAI NAMCO, WB GAMES, NCSOFT, MICROSOFT STUDIOS and many others.
The ideal candidate will be a member of a small remote team dedicated to creating a unique, cutting-edge solution for mobile app and games development and testing process. Join our international team, full of creativity and startup atmosphere and influence the further progress of our product by your hard work, innovative suggestions and research. We will accommodate your vision within our own. Our main principle is to take advantage of latest industry standards and innovative solutions so you will not only influence what product does but what is most important, how product will be developed.
- Designing of automated test scenarios at various levels (Backend: REST API, Frontend: Web based - application);
- Running automated tests, analyzing and reporting results;
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Performing manual testing;
- Setting up and maintaining test environment;
- Cooperating with development team to ensure product quality;
- Working in Scrum/Agile methodology.
- Experience working as QA engineer (desirable 2+ years' as an Automation Tester);
- Practical knowledge of programming languages and frameworks for automation purposes (Python,
- Experience in writing automated test scenarios for web applications;
- Experience in testing backend solutions (HTTP REST API);
- Understanding and know-how about testing the REST services;
- Basic experience with MySQL databases;
- Moderate knowledge of Linux;
- Understanding of a project lifecycle and a software development process;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and delegate tasks efficiently;
- Experience working on Agile methodologies and teams (SCRUM preferred);
- Autonomous and self-driven team player attitude;
- Good teamwork and communication skills;
- Moderate knowledge of MAC OS is a plus;
- Knowledge of mobile platforms IOS & ANDROID (OS maintenance, configuration, interfaces) is a plus;
- Experience in mobile gaming industry would be an asset;
- Fluency in English.
- Freedom in suggesting new technologies used to develop and improve features in built solution;
- Flexible type of contract (work contract with employee benefits package including private medical care,
sport card and holiday allowance or B2B contract with paid holidays);
- Flexible working hours;
- Fully remote work;
- Work in a creative team and friendly environment;
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment - Lionbridge has offices in over
20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a
wide range of cultures and work styles.
- Access to training platform.