dla MillionPugs w Warszawa (fully remote)
Who the hell are we, and what the hell do we want?
MillionPugs is a brand new, well-funded, well-connected startup, sort-of-secretly building an innovative platform that will support millions of gamers.
And we’re looking for a software engineer to help us make it happen.
(That’s where you come in.)
You’ve never heard of us before, but here are 4 reasons you should continue reading this ad:
We’re building a revolutionary platform for gamers. 🎮
We can’t give out any details here in the open, but it will be big. You’re just going to have to trust us on this one.
Our investors are kind of a big deal. 😎
MillionPugs is backed by the people responsible for the success of some of the biggest companies in gaming. Twitch’s co-founder Kevin Lin, Riot Games co-founder Marc Merrill, CCP Games CEO Hilmar Veigar Pétursson, Unity’s co-founder and former CEO David Helgason and many more.
We’ve got 💰 in the bank.
We raised over 23 million PLN at the seed stage. (We’re still humble, by the way.)
Pugs are cute. 🐶
Ok, maybe that’s not a good reason to continue reading. But you should continue reading anyway.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it
- Be part of a team that’s building a large and scalable front-end platform, dedicated to millions of gamers across the globe
- Be responsible for front-end and middleware architectures together with your teammates
- Make product decisions using hypothesis-driven development
- Be part of a mature product organization
- Playing or learning to play CS:GO
In a nutshell: you'll be building a product with us, not for us.
Ok, let’s talk about you
- You’re open-minded. This is very important to us.
- You don’t wait for orders. You take initiative.
- You’re reliable. You may be a punk, but you show up on time.
- You like problems. Not just looking at them, but actually solving them.
- You see the big picture. You care about the destination just as much as about the fancy technologies we use to get there.
- You’ve been around. You’ve got at least 2 years of experience with Java or Kotlin & Spring, and basic knowledge of AWS.
- A speedy and painless recruitment process
- A greenfield project: work with the tools you like best
- An attractive salary
- An ownership stake
- Excitement: You’ll be immersed in the creation of a product from scratch, with a very experienced team
- Responsibility: You’ll get to have a real and practical impact on the end product
- A fully remote work environment
- Support: We’ll actively support your career development
- And last but not least, an absolute minimum of bullshit
So. What do you think?
Data publikacji: 2021-06-15
Ofertę obejrzano: 145 razy